Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Women We Love: Jasmin Chase

Fans of MMA culture will recognize Jasmin Chase from her work on MMA Overdrive. This sports anchor has a knack for getting the story behind the story, and we were privileged enough to be able to turn the tables and get her in for an interview. As always, what we found was someone incredibly astute, career-focused, and in total command of path ahead. On top of all that, she's just an all-around great personality, always ready with a joke and a laugh. You just can't ask for a better combination than that! 

 Jasmin Chase

Name: Jasmin Chase

Occupation: Sports Anchor, Producer, Writer and Model

Education: Network Security

How did you get started on your current career track?

I come from an artistic family so I have always been involved in the arts or sports so my transition into modeling/acting felt very natural for me. I officially started when I was 18. I answered an ad in the newspaper, they were looking for an arts model to photograph so they could use the pictures for their drawing class.

What gives you the most satisfaction as an artist?

Accomplishing the goals that I set.

PaulBuceta2What motivates or inspires you in your work?

Doing the impossible. Kicking down closed doors. Never taking no for an answer. Finding ways to make it happen.

Do you have a personal work philosophy?

If you dream it, it will come!

If you weren't doing this, what could you see yourself doing?

This is what I love! I cannot picture what my life would be without this. If I had to pick though, I’d say designing video games and or computer networking .

What are you working on right now?

I am hosting a web show called MMA Overdrive, where I interview UFC/MMA fighters.

Read more...

1 comment:

  1. I miss her now that she is gone from Naked News

    ReplyDelete