Monday, February 11, 2013

Men We Admire: Vince Del Monte

by Steve Baric, The Man Sphere

If you know my story, you know that a few years ago I found myself suddenly very single, and pretty out of shape. I mean, not disgustingly so, but out of shape. I needed to get back on track, and living in a small town made it difficult to connect with the people who could make that happen. Enter the Internet, with its wealth of resources -- some good, some not so good -- on all the areas I needed help with, from style to social skills to health and fitness.

And that's where I met Vince Del Monte. Well, not met per se...more discovered. Vince has a series of videos up on YouTube that really got my attention. After I started getting results from following his video advice, I started grabbing some of his programs and following his blog. It was Vince who really first got me motivated in the direction of self-improvement and life-improvement coaching, and ultimately that lead to the publication of The Man Sphere as you see it today. So I was thrilled to finally catch up with him just before Christmas and get at a bit of his story while tapping his incredible insights into motivation and inspiration for my readers.

To learn more about Vince Del Monte's natural approach to building muscle visit his website at http://vincedelmontefitness.com

[Read the whole interview...]

0 comments:

Post a Comment