Saturday, February 16, 2013

Six weeks in and still going strong

2013.

The whole point of this year for me is to get myself on track in every area of my life, and so far it's going pretty well. If there are benchmarks to progress, I'm hitting them.

For example, I hit my six-week weight loss targets. That's challenging enough, but only because my schedule (being a dad, working 40 hours a week, plus running two businesses) makes getting the workouts in a bit of a challenge. But I did it.

Read more on motivation in this week's newsletter...

I've made some interesting business contacts, some of which are turning out to be pretty exciting. There was some dabbling in the notion of a private label supplement line, but the costs of generating a supply on this side of the border are a bit out of range at the moment. However, I did just pick up the affiliate partnership with BioTRUST. So that, combined with my existing Prograde account, should provide more than enough nutritional support for my readers.

All of this goes toward the final phase of these two pieces of strategy...which I can't release details on just yet anyway. But when it comes out, you'll see exactly how all of this forms part of a bigger picture. You really should subscribe to the newsletter (over in the sidebar) to get the latest Man Sphere updates.

So, thus far at any rate, 2013 is shaping up to be a pretty spectacular year in the grand scheme of things. And that's happening both by design and by virtue of the fact that I'm actually open to the possibility of doing something a little out of the box.

Which is also why I'm signing up for another session with Soul2Sole.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good year for you, so far! I signed up for a fitness challenge online. Actually two. Focusing on specific areas. Each challenge lasts a month. I'm hoping this will give me a kick in the butt to get into better shape.

    Good luck with all these plans you're working on!

    Shannon at The Warrior Muse

    ReplyDelete