Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Women We Love: Mandy Monroe

Mandy Monroe (no, not that one) is one of the spectacular stars of modelling’s social media circuit. Web savvy and out to conquer, this bombshell takes work and play very seriously, nailing down gig after gig with some of the top content blogs on the web. On top of all that, she’s making her mark as a cover model and event personality, all while taking on a full-time academic schedule.

If you’re intimidate by smart, sexy women, go home and crawl under the covers now. This chick’s gonna knock you flat.

Name: Mandy Monroe

Occupation: Model/Student

Education: Currently in college

Stats (how do you quantify your awesomeness?): By the level of success I have achieved in a matter of 2 years! from 2010-2012 I have reached many, many awesome goals such as 2 major magazine publications including 1 cover!

How did you get started on your current career track?

I started applying online to agencies when I was about 15 and have been growing ever since!

What gives you the most satisfaction as an artist?

The impact I have on some people is really rewarding. I show a lot of my outlook on life including awareness on animal cruelty and bullying and discrimination. People really appreciate my efforts and it’s very satisfying.

[read more...]

0 comments:

Post a Comment