Friday, May 13, 2011

Welcome to The Man Sphere

Hi. Welcome to The Man Sphere.

I've taken numerous stabs at blogging in the past, and still do a bit here and there when I feel the urge. This week it seems I feel the urge.

What I really had in mind in putting up a new blog was a resource. A hangout. A man cave (yeah, that name was taken). Someplace to post ideas on manning up and gutting through the crap that life throws at us. Someplace to gripe about the women and children, bosses, taxes and other things that make life...worth griping about (yes, we love 'em all, don't we?). Someplace to share projects, workouts, recipes, and philosophy.

Yeah, there will be ads on here. I have to buy diapers and lumber too.

So, without further ado, grab a cold one and a tool belt, and let's get started.

0 comments:

Post a Comment