Monday, December 31, 2012

Meet our first New Year's Eve Girl...Jessie Yang

Jessiepopup
Not sure what to do to ring in 2013? Start by checking out our interview with our first-ever New Year's Eve Girl, Ms. Jessie Yang:

A new year demands a fresh perspective. So why not a new talent to admire as well?

Meet Jessie Yang, our first-ever New Year’s Eve Girl, and one of the sweetest, most energetic people I know. She really is surprisingly new on the scene, but has already done well over 150 photo shoots, has stars in two web series, and is doing all of this while double-majoring in Psychology and Nutritional Science. And if that isn’t enough to embarrass you into getting off the couch, getting your act together and kicking some ass in 2013, I’m not sure what will.

Jessie Yang. Photo by Diem Franke.

Jessie Yang. Photo by Diem Franke.

Name: Jessie Yang

Occupation: Student and Model

Education: I’m still in university but it is my last year. I’m taking Psychology and Nutritional Science as a double major.

Stats: I’ve done over 150 shoots in one year.

How did you get started on your current career track?

Just for fun, took some professional photos with a friend. After getting professional photos done, people on my social media started to pay attention to me more. I got more requests to do photo shoots and that was how it started.

What gives you the most satisfaction as an artist?

Being creative and inspiring others to do the same.

[Read the full interview, and check out Jessie's video and photo gallery...]

0 comments:

Post a Comment