Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Site Issues...and rain.

Regular readers will no doubt have noticed a dip in the posting schedule lately. Well, it's not for lack of ideas. For reasons as yet undetermined the posting in my blogger back office has ground to a halt.

I've been over at the community site trying to raise an answer, but so far nothing has worked. The next step is to go right to Google for support.

I have to say that I love the stuff Google is doing, integrating all my usual business activities through a single login. But their one failing is in relying almost exclusively on user forums for support, rather than providing a straightforward help desk. If I find them I'll let you know.

In the meantime, I'll post what I can from my phone.

In other news, it's finally raining. I haven't actually mowed the lawn in almost a month simply because I haven't had to. The weeds are doing great mind you.

That's been the joke; eventually I'm going to have to get out there and mow the weeds. But today has been the first day of almost constant rain in a very long time, so I suspect the grass is going to come back with a vengeance.

Nothing for it but to mow I guess. At least the rain will soften the ground a little so I can finally get a spade under those dandelions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment